What are the advantages of boarding my pet with naju vs. other options?
Pets, with families who travel, benefit most by staying at a quality boarding facility like NaJu because we keep our guests on a consistent daily routine in a clean, spacious and secure environment. We also offer lots of fun, social & physical activities to keep our guests busy. This prevents boredom, helps relieve any separation anxiety, builds self confidence, improves social skills, burns calories, stimulates appetite, promotes potty regularity, and at the end of the day they have had a ball and are tired & ready for bed.
Some other optional advantages are:
Affordable exit Bathing and Grooming offered before going home.
Our Affordable Pet Shuttle Service (You don't even have to be home).
What is required for my dog to come to naju?
The only thing you'll need for your pet to stay with NaJu are your pet's vaccine records. Please be sure to see our guidelines below. We take care of all other belongings (food, beds, blankets, toys & so on) though you are welcome to bring your own.
NaJu Requires the Following Vaccines... RABIES - Vet specifies - 1 to 3 years DHLPP - Vet specifies - 1 to 3 years Bordetella - NaJu requires SIX MONTHS
Bordetella (Canine Cough Vaccine) Policy If the Bordetella vaccine has not been done before or has not been done in 1 (one) year or more, the Bordetella must be done by a veterinarian. Naju requires a three (3) day wait prior to services for nasal vaccines and a ten (10) day wait prior to services for shots under the skin.If the Bordetella has been done in the last year but is over the required 6 month date, you may go to your Vet or purchase a Bordetella vaccination from Naju (WITH NO WAIT PERIOD) and we can assist you in giving the nasal drops.
MAY I BRING MY pet's OWN FOOD, BED, TOYS or OTHER BELONGINGS?
Yes. We provide everything needed, though, you are welcome to bring your pet's necessary belongings.
What will my pet's schedule be like while in naju's care?
Great question. We have a standard daily schedule that never changes. Optional activities are worked around our guests standard schedule.
We have a morning shift & an afternoon shift each day - 365 days a year. Each shift is made up of 1 or 2 shift leaders & 2 - 4 crew members.
* Non-standard Activity Events Morning Shift
6:30 a.m. - Take guests out for Outdoor morning potty and wash & disinfect all inside runs.
9:00 a.m. - Start feeding any morning meals and give any supplied medications.
* 10:00 a.m. - All pets taking part in a Day Care Social and/or Park Adventures are taken out to our Day Care area and put into groups that match their size and temperament. Day Care Social pets spend the day in Day Care. Park Adventure Pets go play in the 5 Acre Park for about an Hour and either go back into Day Care if doing both or are brought back into their inside run after park.
2:30 p.m. -Take guests out for Outdoor afternoon potty and wash & disinfect all inside runs.
* 4:00 p.m. - Bring all Day Care Social Pets in to their Boarding runs from their Day Care play groups.
5:00 p.m. - Start feeding any evening meals and give any supplied medications.
* 6:30 p.m. - Pets that are signed up for 3rd Evening Potty are taken out one last time before bed.
* 7:00 p.m. - Tuck-in-Treats are given out with goodnight snugs.
Can i take a tour of naju before i board my pet?
Absolutely! Feel free to stop by and take a peek anytime, Monday - Friday, during normal office hours.
can naju administer my pet's medications?
Yes, NaJu employees are thoroughly trained to administer medications. A $2 fee is charged for each container handled during each med period. Save money by combining meds that are given at the same time into one zip-bag. If you have a senior pet, please inform an associate and we will gladly accommodate their needs. Insulin Notice: Unfortunately, we no longer accept insulin dependent pets.
what are naju's check-in & check-out times?
Fortunately, NaJu does not have a check in or out time that you have to worry about. We simply charge for each night that your pets board with us. So you may check in and out any time during normal office hours, Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday, 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon. Our lobby is closed on Sunday.
* Prices shown are for 1 day's activities & 1 night of boarding. Packaged Activities are performed daily, therefore arrival/departure times could alter the number of activities performed/billed. Friday, Saturday & Sunday: + $2 Nightly. SpecificHoliday Periods: + $5 Nightly
best of bay winner Three Years Running 2016, 2017 & 2018
Thank You to All Who Voted! We wouldn't be us without you.
NaJu Boarding & Grooming, Inc. Copyright 2011, All rights reserved.